thank you so much! :)
I’ve only been in one relationship, last summer and it lasted like two months. It was good, but it was both of our’s first real relationship, so we made a lot of mistakes and it was just kinda awkward. We were more like best friends who called each other boyfriend and girlfriend.
can someone please tell me who made it a rule that to be dating someone or even be interested in someone, you constantly have to be texting them to the point where all you have left to talk about is what you’re doing at every waking moment of your day?
There’s this guy I’ve always been friends with, and for most of our friendship I’ve known that he has always liked me. We are best friends and he’s basically perfect in every way. Up till this point, I’ve always been careful not to led him on because I’ve always kind of stuck him in the friend zone. But I think I’ve started to really develop feelings for him too. The only thing holding me back is that I know it would either be the most perfect, long term relationship, or it would crash and burn right away because I might get bored and lose him altogether. I just don’t want that to happen. What should I do?
- My problem: I give my whole heart to people that doesn't deserve it, and I hold back from the people that really do.
if a boy ever asked me out by getting an Adventure Book like the one in up and said “I’d like to have adventures with you, will you be my girlfriend?” i’m pretty sure I would die
- Me: omg those little girls are so cute
- Me: can't handle the cuteness
- Me: the glasses omg so cute
- Me: WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT THAT CUTE LITTLE GIRL
- Me: OMG ITS MAMA
- Me: they look like savages
- Me: savages savages barely even human savages savages
- Me: OMG MAMA OMG
- Me: the younger girl is beyond creepy
- Me: THIS IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE EVER
- Me: Slapchop
- Me: slapslapslapslap
- Me: Dream scenes = trippy
- Me: am i on some drugs right now or something?
- Me: AHHHH MAMA
- Me: SO SCARY
- Me: Annabelle is such a badass
- Me: UGHHH WHY IS THIS SO SCARY
- Me: giant wad of hair floating across the floor okay what
- Me: Mama looks like one of the deformed creatures from Spy Kids
- Me: the dad came back where has he been this entire movie?
- Me: what is even going on
- Me: what the hell am i even watching
I was always that person who knew exactly what she wanted to do when she grew up, but now I’m growing up and I just really don’t know anymore.
probably the biggest disappointment in my life was going to high school and realizing it was nothing like high school musical like there is no troy bolton or bursting into song during lunch like what is fun about that
please just show me a sign that i’ve at least crossed your mind recently, or that you might feel bad, or that you might miss me too. cause i miss you so much, and i have all these memories and flashbacks of you that i keep reliving. and it seems like you forgot it all, that i’m just a piece of trash that you threw away.